June 17, 2020 at 9:52 am #5450Sachin ShindeParticipant
how can I remove that footer copyright content I purchased pro still I couldn’tJune 17, 2020 at 10:28 am #5451
Can you please share your site URL it will help us to provide you a better solution.
Many ThanksNovember 27, 2020 at 2:53 pm #6010
When was last theme update or upgrade?November 28, 2020 at 9:19 am #6011
Can we know which version of the theme are you using?
Many thanksMay 17, 2021 at 10:03 am #6286
Please help us on the following two requests
1. How to implement the Wishlist option so the customers can add desired items in the Wishlist
2. How to display the logged in customer’s name in the headerMay 18, 2021 at 2:13 pm #6288
We have received your query on the ticket system. We have replied to it. Please check it
Many ThanksMay 25, 2021 at 6:41 am #6301
What are TC E-Commerce Pro theme upgrade recommendations?
We have installed TC E-Commerce Pro theme in Jan 2020. What we do to have the updated theme?
Our site http://www.KavvYfoods.com
Have a nice time
Thanks and best regards…May 25, 2021 at 2:16 pm #6303
We are providing simple steps to download the updated theme and install it in your WordPress
1) Kindly take a backup of the website before updating the theme.
2) Go to https://www.themescaliber.com/my-account/ with your details.
3) Then go to https://www.themescaliber.com/my-account/downloads/ and download the updated theme.
4) Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Themes >> Add new >> Upload the theme (Replace the theme)
5) Refresh the website
Many ThanksJune 2, 2021 at 5:06 am #6315
The submenu not working on mobile for our site http://www.KavvYfoods.com with the TC E-Commerce theme while it is working fine on the desktop.
Kindly suggest what to do?
have a nice day
Thanks and best regards…June 2, 2021 at 11:15 am #6317
We have received your ticket and replied back to it
Could you please check it
Thank youAugust 30, 2021 at 10:52 am #6517
Please send some other payment link.August 31, 2021 at 9:56 am #6523
We replied to the ticket, please check.
Thank youAugust 31, 2021 at 11:21 am #6524
Thanks for helping. We made payment for 3 years i.e. three times payment expiring 30 Aug 2024 but in order it rather reflects three products expiring 30 Aug 2022. Please correct it.August 31, 2021 at 11:54 am #6525
Ok, we will check it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.